A Message from Kitsap Bank - COVID-19
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community are our top priority. Please be assured that Kitsap Bank is committed to supporting you, our employees and our community.
As of June 1, 2021, all Kitsap Bank branch locations will once again be open to the public (no appointment needed).
- Masks - We are following current State mandates regarding mask usage. Masks are required inside all of our branch locations.
- Branch Hours - Location hours remain the same (9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday).
- Extended Teller Hours - 8 am - 7 pm, Monday through Friday. Connect with a Teller through our Interactive Teller Service (ITS) machines located at a variety of convenient locations.
- Appointment Scheduling - We are happy to offer in-person, phone or video appointments. Schedule yours today.
- Additional Services - We love to see our customers in person, but we think you should bank the way you want! Bank on the go, or from the comfort of your couch, through our industry-leading Online and Mobile Banking services.
We hope you find the following information helpful.
- Unfortunately, fraudsters are opportunists and often take advantage of events such as these. Be vigilant if you receive something that seems out of the ordinary. Below is a link to the Federal Trade Commission’s site with specific coronavirus-related scammer information.
We will continue to monitor developments around COVID-19 and provide updates as necessary. As always, we are committed to serving as your trusted financial partner and we thank you for the trust you have placed in us.
It is important to pay heed to official sources. Here are some resources for your reference:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Washington State Department of Health
World Health Organization
Occupational Safety and Health Administration