The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The Paycheck Protection Program, part of the CARES stimulus package, is a federal loan program aimed at helping small businesses who have been impacted by COVID-19.
On December 27, 2020, the new Covid Relief Package was signed into law. Among other things, this legislation contains provisions for additional funding under the Paycheck Protection Program, including a provision which allows businesses that had previously received a PPP loan (and meet specific eligibility requirements) to take out a second PPP loan.
Kitsap Bank will be participating in this program, and is accepting applications now.
How Can I Apply for This New Round of PPP?
- All Kitsap Bank clients who previously obtained a PPP loan through Kitsap Bank have been emailed a link to the PPP application portal. Forgiveness for your first PPP loan is not required for eligibility.
- If you are a Kitsap Bank business client who did not apply for PPP Loan, please contact your local Kitsap Banker to indicate your interest.
- Not open at this time to non-clients. If interested, contact your local banker.
PPP Loan Forgiveness
Loans Greater than $50,000
The SBA has issued forms and instructions for the Forgiveness Application, which are provided below for your reference to help you get started prior to applying for forgiveness through our online portal. For access to the online forgiveness portal, please contact your Kitsap Banker.
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 – June 16, 2020
- Form 3508 Application Instructions
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ - June 16, 2020
- 3508EZ Application Instructions