Kitsap Bank is proud to support small businesses who are making an impact on their communities through our award-winning edg3 FUND competition. Kitsap Bank is committed to a Triple Bottom Line model (people, profits, planet), and each year we reward companies who align with these core values and demonstrate how the $20,000 prize money will have a significant impact on their mission of making this world a better place.
Congratulations to the 2018 edg3 FUND Finalists!
- Compost Manufacturing Alliance, LLC - Port Orchard
- HandiMaps - Tacoma
- Kodama Farm and Food Forest - Chimacum
- Sequim Bee Farm - Port Angeles
- Wood Originals, LLC - Bremerton
Who will win $20,000? Attend the edg3 FUND Live Event on November 15th to watch the Finalists make their pitches, and cheer on your favorite.
2018 edg3 FUND Dates
NOTE: The application period for 2018 has closed
- Entries Accepted: Closed
- Judges Select 10 to 15 Semifinalists: August 24
- Public Voting/Private Judging: September 17 to 28
- Top 5 Finalists Selected: October 5
- Live Event: November 15
Entries Judges on the Following Criteria:
- Mission Alignment. The company demonstrates its ability to meet the edg3 FUND mission of growing our community economically, socially and environmentally.
- Impact. The company explains how a $20,000 prize will make a significant impact on their business.
- Viability. The company presents a clear vision for the future, and describes how the business will succeed for the foreseeable future.
- Uniqueness. The company is distinct or innovative and addresses a need, or solves a problem in a unique way.