Kitsap Bank is proud to support small businesses who are making an impact on their communities through our award-winning edg3 FUND competition. Kitsap Bank is committed to a Triple Bottom Line model (people, profits, planet), and each year we reward companies who align with these core values and demonstrate how the $25,000 prize money will have a significant impact on their mission of making this world a better place.
Congratulations 2019 Finalists!
- Camp N Car - Port Townsend
- Fuchsia Shoes Inc - Bothell
- JT’s Original Louisiana Bar-b-que - Gig Harbor
- The Art of Crunch - Tacoma
- Unity Skate Shop - Port Orchard
Who will win the $25,000? Attend the Live Event on November 21st to find out! Sign Up Now
Entries Judged on the Following Criteria:
- Mission Alignment. The company demonstrates its ability to meet the edg3 FUND mission of growing our community economically, socially and environmentally.
- Impact. The company explains how a $25,000 prize will make a significant impact on their business.
- Viability. The company presents a clear vision for the future, and describes how the business will succeed for the foreseeable future.
- Uniqueness. The company is distinct or innovative and addresses a need, or solves a problem in a unique way.
LISTEN IN: Paul Casey interviews edg3 FUND participants, including Sequim Bee Farm