Cash Management Services for Business
Cash Management makes complex banking easy. It’s getting done what needs to be done with efficiency, lower costs, automation, and electronic payments. And, you can rest easy knowing that your Cash Management Specialist is just a phone call away. Feedback, questions, suggestions as to how we can improve, are always welcome. We’ll even come to your office and chat with you face-to-face about improving the management of your business’ finances.
Contact a Cash Management Specialist
(If you select Cash Management services, you will be contacted by a Cash Management Specialist)
From Online Banking to electronic federal tax payment and automatic investment sweeps, the Cash Management program is completely customizable, allowing you to sign up for the services you need. Start with the Premium Plan* and then add features as your needs change and grow.
- View your multiple personal and business account balances and transaction histories
- Export transaction histories to Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, or spreadsheet (.xls, .csv) programs.
- Grant multiple users varying levels of access and security.
- Set and receive balance, transaction, and security alerts via e-mail, phone or SMS text.
- Send secure e-mails to Kitsap Bank
- Request check photocopies, check reorders, account research, and view check images
- Individual Cash Management Services
- Automated Investment and Line of Credit Sweeps
- Account Reconciliation/Positive Pay Learn More
- Account Analysis
- Merchant Bankcard Services
- Lockbox Processing
- Deposit Location Reporting
- Cash Concentration
- ACH Translator/Electronic Data Interchange
- ACH Debit Filter
- Domestic and Foreign Wires
- Business Debit Card
- Business Checking, Savings and Time Certificates
- Check Ordering
- Remote Deposit Capture
- ACH Transfer (Cash Concentration/Direct Deposit)
- Move funds between accounts at other financial institutions
- Make or collect payments by transferring money into or out of an account
- Set up direct deposit for your employee payroll and other ACH transfers
- Establish separate security levels for initiating and approving ACH transfers
- Enter ACH transactions within the module or upload from other programs
- Set up transaction and security alerts via e-mail, phone or SMS text
- Approve transactions securely from your mobile phone
- Wire Transfer
- Send same day wire transfers to any financial institution in the U.S.
- Initiate one-time wire transfers or create recurring wire templates for use again and again
- Establish separate security levels for initiating and approving wire transfers
- Initiate international wire transfers in US dollars or a foreign currency
- Electronic Tax Payment
- Stop making payments over the telephone or special websites
- Pay federal or Washington State taxes electronically via the ACH system
- Establish separate security levels for initiating and approving tax payments
- Lockbox Service
- Automate customer payment processing
- A cost-effective alternative to manual processing, payments may be directed to a designated post office box where payment processing will be completed by Kitsap Bank staff
- Reconcilement and remittance information provided directly to the business
- Commercial Bill Pay
- Utilize Cash Management for your accounts payable, accounting or bookkeeping needs .
- $250,000 daily limit for all payments.
- Ability to have additional bill pay users (must be a Cash Management user)
- Ability for the Cash Management administrator to manage bill pay rights for bill pay users including per payee and an overall daily payment limit.
- Pay vendors for bills or accounts payable and Rush Payments
- Set up email Notifications you would like to receive – receive customized communications that can notify you each time a particular event occurs in bill pay, receive an email summary sent of your bill activities, emails a list of scheduled payments, emails a list of transaction history or receive an email reminder when you need to schedule a payment.
- Payment Calendar to view Scheduled, Action Required, Reminders and Processed payments.
Commercial Bill Pay is available to Cash Management users for $10.00 per month which includes the first 10 payments and $.70 for each payment over ten.
*Cash Management Premium Plan is $20.00 per month. Additional fees may apply for added services.