Merchant Services: Credit Card Processing for Businesses
No matter what you sell, you can make purchasing easy for your customers by accepting credit cards. Credit card processing with Kitsap Bank is simple and makes it convenient for your customers to do business with you. Best of all, our merchant representatives are local, and here for you should you need help.
The Benefits To You
- Faster Access to Deposits-True Next Day Funding on Merchant Deposits*
- Simplicity-Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners, American Express and PayPal cards processed with one statement, one deposit, and one price
- Increased Sales-Consumers spend more when they’re not constrained by cash on hand. They also visit more frequently and purchase higher-end items.
- Customer Satisfaction-By giving customers more flexibility in the manner by which they can pay, customers are more satisfied and likely to return.
- Speed of Checkout-Electronic payments take significantly less time to process—no need to wait while a customer writes out a check or count change.
- Safety-With lower volumes of cash, you’re less vulnerable to theft and pilfering.
- Merchant Account-Allows a business to accept credit cards, debit cards, gift cards and other forms of payment cards. For seasonal businesses, you are charged only for the months in which you utilize merchant services.
- Multiple Processing Options-Choose from a number of popular processing methods, including wireless processing, accepting a payment via a website (eCommerce), swiping a card at a terminal, using a virtual terminal, using a standard telephone (Touch Tone Capture), or utilizing an IP connection (Ethernet) to process payments.
- TransAction Express®-Multiple users and locations, no need for dedicated phone line, no software downloads, ACH payments, email management, direct swipe via USB, mobile payments.
- TransLink Reporting System-Comprehensive, real-time, web-based reporting system that delivers a variety of reports and immediate access to chargebacks.
- Data Breach Coverage-Protection in case you experience a breach in your credit card security.
- Gift Cards-Increases sales and average ticket, builds customer loyalty, and can be reissued.
- Check Guarantee-The Check Guarantee/Conversion service automates the check process and expedites funds availability. Funds are automatically placed into your merchant’s account, reducing the need to fill out daily deposit slips and travel to the bank.