Small Business Online Banking
Bank whenever you want, wherever you are from the convenience of your own computer. Kitsap Bank offers free Small Business Online Banking services to our business customers who utilize single user sign on. There is no monthly charge for businesses to view daily balances and transactions, request stop payments, and make funds transfers within Kitsap Bank.
- View accounts anytime
- Transfer money between Kitsap Bank accounts
- Export transaction histories in .xls and .csv formats for spreadsheets, or .ofx, .qfx and .qbo for Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken and Quickbooks
- Set up balance notifications and date specific alerts via e-mail
- Make payments online with our Bill Pay service
- Have your monthly bills presented to you online with e-Bill Presentment, instead of through the mail, for additional security
- Set up recurring transfers and loan payments
- Complete online stop payments
- View check images
Single User Bill Payment services are also available for Small Business Online Banking customers. Bill Payment is free for the first 30 days. After 30 days, a monthly fee of $5.95 for up to 15 bill payments will be applied. All bill payments over 15 are an additional $0.40 each. To enroll in Bill Pay, log into your Small Business Online Banking account, select Bill Pay from the Transaction menu, and complete the enrollment form. Some limitations and charges may apply to other accounts. Contact your local Kitsap Bank branch for details!