We’ve all grown accustomed to being able to do nearly everything online from shopping to catching up on favorite TV shows, to of course, banking and paying bills. You should be able to bank how you want and when you want. Period. That’s what we want as consumers, too. And, that’s why we remain committed to providing you with easy and secure access to your accounts no matter where you’re at. We also think it should be free, and that’s why we offer Free Online Banking and Bill Pay for consumers.
- View accounts anytime
- Transfer money between Kitsap Bank accounts
- Export transaction histories in .xls and .csv formats for spreadsheets, or .ofx, .qfx and .qbo for Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken and Quickbooks
- Set up balance notifications and date specific alerts via e-mail
- Make payments online with our Bill Pay service
- Set up recurring transfers and loan payments
- Complete online stop payments
- View check images
- Use Express Web Connect to download transactions directly to Quicken
No one wants to pay bills, but the least we can do is make the process as painless as possible. Additionally, with Bill Pay you’re doing your part for the environment. If only 2% of American households switched from paper to electronic bills and statements, 1,493,685 gallons of gasoline for mail delivery would be saved each year.
To enroll in Bill Pay, simply log into your Online Banking account, select Bill Pay from the Transaction menu, and complete the enrollment form. Some limitations and charges may apply to certain types of accounts.