Benefits & Perks
We believe in continued career growth and long-term sustainability. In addition to a company culture that truly cares, Kitsap Bank offers attractive benefits and perks to all employees.
Feel at ease knowing your covered with a rich benefit package from Kitsap Bank.
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Voluntary Plans (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability, Cancer Riders, Life/AD&D Insurance, and more)
- Company Sponsored Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – A program offered to employees that provides assessments and referrals, clinical support, and crisis services for critical incidents, along with a wide range of tools and resources.
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off. A minimum of 10 Vacation Days (pro-rated your first year), 11 Holidays, and 2 Personal Days
- Vacation Purchase Plan. Need more vacation? Planning a big trip? Purchase another week of vacation through our Vacation Purchase Plan!
- Volunteer Time Off (8 hours annually)
- Sick Time. One Sick Day accrued per month.
- Bereavement leave
- Lifestyle Spending Account. Up to $250 a year for qualifying expenses.
Helping You Plan for the Future
- Retirement Planning. We're not just committed to our customers' financial well-being; we're committed to yours as well. Kitsap Bank will match up to 4% of your Retirement Plan contribution.
- 401(k) Employee Profit Sharing. When Kitsap Bank does well, so do you! In 2023, we contributed $1.69 million back to our employees to help set them up for retirement.
- Numerous banking benefits
Investing in You
- Tuition Reimbursement. Up to $5,000 annually to qualified employees enrolling in education programs to further their careers.
- Employee recognition programs. At Kitsap Bank we celebrate outstanding performance with programs such as employee of the quarter, volunteer of the year, and more!
- Bank paid training opportunities. We like to invest in our employees and help them grow in their careers at Kitsap Bank.