Benefits & Perks
We believe in continued career growth and long-term sustainability. In addition to a company culture that truly cares, Kitsap Bank offers attractive benefits and perks to all employees.
Feel at ease knowing your covered with a rich benefit package from Kitsap Bank.
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Voluntary Plans (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability, Cancer Riders, Life/AD&D Insurance, and more)
- Company Sponsored Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off. A minimum of 10 Vacation Days (pro-rated your first year), 10 Holidays, and 2 Personal Days
- Vacation Purchase Plan. Need more vacation? Planning a big trip? Purchase another week of vacation through our Vacation Purchase Plan!
- Volunteer Time Off (8 hours annually)
- Sick Time. One Sick Day accrued per month.
Helping You Plan for the Future
- Retirement Planning. We're not just committed to our customers' financial well-being; we're committed to yours as well. Kitsap Bank will match up to 4% of your Retirement Plan contribution.
- 401(k) Employee Profit Sharing. When Kitsap Bank does well, so do you! In 2020, we contributed $1.89 million back to our employees to help set them up for retirement.
Investing in You
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $5,000 annually to qualified employees enrolling in education programs to further their careers.