Online Banking Help
1. Enter your User Name and check the First Time User checkbox. Note: At this time you do not have a password, please leave that field blank. Click on the Sign in to Online Banking button.
2. Next, you will select the delivery method in which you would like your Secure Access Code delivered to you. We recommend phone or text delivery, as they are the most prompt of the delivery methods. Click on the Submit button after making a selection.
3. You will then be taken to the Enter Access Code screen. As soon as you receive the Secure Access Code(either by phone, text or email address), enter it into the Secure Access Code field. Please note that your Secure Access Codecan only be used once, expires after 60 minutes and will be invalidated when subsequent codes are requested.
4. Next, you will be asked to accept the Online Banking disclaimer. Please read and click the I Accept button.
5. On the next screen you will be presented with your Online Profile to review and update if needed. Please ensure that all information is accurate before clicking the Submit button.
6. Next, you will create a new password. Password requirements are conveniently located on the right side of the screen. After entering a password between 8-16 characters that contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number, you will enter the password again in the Confirm Password field, and select the Submit button.
7. You have successfully logged into your Kitsap Bank Online Banking and are able to view your accounts and complete your Online Banking transactions. Please note: On your next login to Online Banking, you will be required to register the browser on your computer for future use.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE): version 11 and higher
- Microsoft Edge: all versions
- Mozilla Firefox: version 27 and higher
- Google Chrome: version 38 and higher
- Apple Safari
- Desktop Safari: versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher (7)
- Mobile Safari: versions 5 and higher for iOS 5 and higher. In addition, Android users need to be on Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Standard PC or Mac® with at least 1 GHz processor 1 GB RAM or greater)
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 or later or Mac OSX.
- Cable, DSL, or ISDN Internet connection. Dial-up connections are not supported.*
- Supported browser for consumer and commercial users (see below)
- Security, anti-virus and spyware updates applied
- A valid email address and telephone number
* Note: Satellite cable connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted (https) applications which are encrypted for the safety of your financial information. Since Online Banking is https-encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
The Tracking ID is a unique identifier for each transaction that you create in online banking and in Kitsap Bank’s Mobile App. It is a reliable way to reference a transaction. Tracking IDs appear in the transaction details on the Activity Center page. When you use secure messages to inquire about an account or a transaction, the message automatically includes the tracking ID.