We are passionate about growing our communities responsibily through municipal loans and specialty financing.
In 1931, Kitsap Bank financed Port Orchard's first fire truck - a 1931 AA. Today, we're still crafting financing packages that meet the specific needs of municipalities. Kitsap Bank has financed projects for both local and state entities, including, but not limited to:
- Counties and Special Districts
- Port Districts
- Fire Districts
- Water Districts
- School Districts
- Utility Districts
We are committed to understanding the unique needs of our municipal clients, and crafting solutions that work.
Add value to your commercial building through investment in sustainable enhancements, such as LED lighting, windows, roof, earthquake retrofits, HVAC, water systems, renewable energy systems, and solar panels. In addition to being good for our planet, sustainable improvements have a multitude of other benefits to property owners:
- Energy Savings - may improve cash flow through true energy cost savings.
- Adding value to the property
- Creating a safer/more energy efficient facility
- Potential to leverage property investments to improve rental income