Current Job Opportunities
The Financial Service Specialist (FSS) provides exceptional customer service and represents Kitsap Bank in a courteous, professional manner to clients. The FSS I builds and enhances client relationships by actively promoting the Bank’s products and services. Interviews clients to determine banking needs and makes appropriate referrals to enhance client relationships.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years customer service and/or sales experience. Banking or financial service industry experience preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of two years cash handling experience.
- Knowledge of banking products and services and the consumer lending process.
- Ability to assess client needs and identify opportunities for cross-selling Bank products and services.
- Demonstrated success building and enhancing client relationships.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math – addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions and percentages.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer technology.
- Ability to operate standard bank/office equipment such as a copy machine, telephone, fax machine, branch capture scanner and ten-key calculator
- Must meet NMLS registration requirements*
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of property and facilities of the Bank’s owned and leased properties. This includes tenant relations, physical property issues and administrative matters.
• Maintain personal contact with Branch Managers and building managers. Promotes goodwill, high quality service, and anticipates and resolves building related issues.
• In leased facilities, acts as the liaison between the Bank and building owners.
• Approves plans and procedures for handling requests from onsite Branch Managers and building managers.
• Maintains and regularly monitors the work order system.
• Assists with the space planning and estimating for moves, adds, changes and small project requests while maintaining established Bank policies and procedures.
• Maintains open communication with Bank employees related to service requests.
• Assists the Corporate Real Estate Director in the preparation of the annual budget and small project budgets.
• Develops and implements plans and procedures for day-to-day property operations which includes building cleaning, landscaping, fire safety, utilities and maintenance of the properties.
• Develops proposals to initiate maintenance work and capital projects and oversees the timely completion of these activities in conjunction with the Corporate Real Estate Director.
• Negotiates, evaluates and administers service contracts for all property supplies and vendors.
• Manages and assists in the oversight of small construction projects and capital projects.
• Coordinates with the on-site manager as required to allow for the continuous operations of the Bank property.
• Regularly inspects Bank properties and ground to ensure property maintenance and cleanliness.
• Provides technical assistance and advice on building operating systems HVAC, electrical, energy management, plumbing, roofs, fire systems/safety, alarm systems, environmental issues, and ADA and any other code compliance issues.
• Establishes and implements continuous improvements to the Bank’s facilities management database.
• Maintains and provides suggested improvements to the Bank’s facilities management database.
• Oversees and approves work order requests.
• Coordinates and participates in regular property inspections.
• Assists with the acquisition and disposal of Bank properties as it pertains to gathering, assembling, and tracking the due diligence information. As directed by the Director of Corporate Real Estate.
• Provides on-site support/presence for facilities projects that could take place outside of regular banking hours and on weekends.
• Reviews monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports related to the operation of the properties as well as the financial performance of the building systems.
• Participates in the preparation of the annual expense and capital budgets for each Bank owned or leased property.
• Participates in the preparation of the Bank’s property strategic plan in conjunction with the Director of Corporate Real Estate. Assists in implementing the plan as directed.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills• Bachelor’s degree in business, property management or related field. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
• Property/facility management certification preferred.
• A minimum of five years commercial real estate property and facilities management experience. Previous experience with a financial institution is preferred.
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to effectively multitask.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Strong professional demeanor.
• Ability to effectively utilize computer technology. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• Ability to budget for facilities repair and maintenance projects.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule when required.