The Commercial Payments Advisor provides excellent customer service and represents Kitsap Bank in a courteous, professional manner. Advisors grow revenue by successfully partnering with the Commercial Banking RMs, Business Banking RMs and Retail partners through prospecting new relationships, expanding existing relationships and retaining clients with the sale of Commercial Payment products and services. Responsible for the sale and servicing of Kitsap Bank’s Commercial Payments. Acts as a liaison between Kitsap Bank and selected third-party providers.
• Makes calls on business clients and prospects to solicit Commercial Payments sales.
• Assesses client and prospect needs for Commercial Payments.
• Prepares professional quality sales proposals relating prospect or client business needs to proposed services and associated pricing.
• Conducts presentations to prospects or clients to promote the sale of Commercial Payments products.
• Provides customer support and training to Commercial Payment users when necessary.
• Installs hardware associated with Commercial Payment related services. • Seeks opportunities to cross-sell other bank products and services, referring to appropriate area.
• Assists in the growth and development of the program.
• Works with Relationship Managers and Branch Personnel to solicit new Commercial Payment sales opportunities, support to current Commercial Payment clients and provide training.
• Tracks and reports call and sales activity.
• Reviews, prepares, and submits reports relating to Commercial Payments for management review.
• Acts as liaison between the bank and third-party providers.
• Researches and reports on competitor’s products and marketing schedules and analyzes strategies to recommend advantageous marketing positions for Kitsap Bank.
• Other duties as assigned.
The primary responsibility of the Scanning/Vault Maintenance position is for the accurate and orderly maintenance of the storage vault and the files contained within and the proper scanning of all loan files and miscellaneous information.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent organizational skills, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills and attention to detail are required.
• Use of decision-making, problem analysis, independent judgment or action and discretion.
• Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment and take initiative.
• Ability to work with accuracy in an environment with multiple distractions.
• Basic knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to operate other standard office equipment such as a keyboard, and 10 key calculator/adding machine.
Accepting Resumes for:Full-Time Teller Opening: Port Hadlock
Full-Time Teller Float Opening: Port Orchard, Port Townsend
Temporary Teller Opening:
Part Time Teller Opening: Gig Harbor & Pioneer Way (20 hours)
Through face-to-face interactions with customers, you will have the opportunity to provide a top-notch client service experience by building and enhancing customer relationships by accurately and efficiently processing and recording routine transactions for Bank clients. You will also actively promote the Bank’s products and services to gain and deepen client relationships.