Frequently Asked Questions
1. Enter your User Name and check the First Time User checkbox. Note: At this time you do not have a password, please leave that field blank. Click on the Sign in to Online Banking button.
2. Next, you will select the delivery method in which you would like your Secure Access Code delivered to you. We recommend phone or text delivery, as they are the most prompt of the delivery methods. Click on the Submit button after making a selection.
3. You will then be taken to the Enter Access Code screen. As soon as you receive the Secure Access Code(either by phone, text or email address), enter it into the Secure Access Code field. Please note that your Secure Access Codecan only be used once, expires after 60 minutes and will be invalidated when subsequent codes are requested.
4. Next, you will be asked to accept the Online Banking disclaimer. Please read and click the I Accept button.
5. On the next screen you will be presented with your Online Profile to review and update if needed. Please ensure that all information is accurate before clicking the Submit button.
6. Next, you will create a new password. Password requirements are conveniently located on the right side of the screen. After entering a password between 8-16 characters that contains at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number, you will enter the password again in the Confirm Password field, and select the Submit button.
7. You have successfully logged into your Kitsap Bank Online Banking and are able to view your accounts and complete your Online Banking transactions. Please note: On your next login to Online Banking, you will be required to register the browser on your computer for future use.
Reconciling your accounts isn’t difficult, but it does require that you take a hands-on approach to managing your finances. Use these easy steps to learn how to balance your checking account.
Step 1. Update your checkbook register (Be sure to deduct service charges.)
Step 2. List outstanding checks, POS and ATM transactions, and other withdrawals.
Step 3. Reconcile your account.
- Enter the balance from your statement.
- Add the deposits made, but not shown on your statement.
- Subtract your outstanding balance.
- The total should agree with your checkbook balance.
If balances do not agree:
- Check addition and subtraction in your register.
- Compare your checks, Point of Sale/Debit Card (POS) and ATM transactions, and any other withdrawals in your register with your statement.
- Compare deposit receipts and entries in your register with statement.
- Be sure all checks, POS and ATM transactions, service charges, and other payments and deposits are entered into your register.
- Be sure any interest credits are entered in the deposit section of your register.
- You can reorder your checks right here online. Click here to connect to our check ordering service.
It’s disconcerting to be without your debit card, and we want to send you a replacement card as soon as possible. Whether your debit card was lost or stolen, please contact us, and we will send you a replacement right away.
- During business hours: 800-283-5537 (Option 5)
- After business hours: 800-279-5412
- For a lost or stolen VISA credit card: 800-237-6211
- The routing number of your Kitsap Bank checking account is: 125102906
- What is my Routing Number?
- What is a secure access code?
- Have not received a secure access code
- What do I do if my secure access code expires?
- Why do I need to register my device?
- Why do I have to register my device again?
- How do I remove the registration from a device?
- Online Banking Login Instructions
- What browsers can I use?
- What are the system requirements?
- What is a tracking ID?
- How do I sign up for eStatements?
- Will I continue to receive paper statements?
- Are eStatements available on all accounts?
- How will I know when to view my eStatement?
- How secure are eStatements?
- Will my eStatement look the same as my printed one
- When will I receive my first eStatement?
- Need to see statements older than 18 months?
- What is my routing number?