- Log into your Online Banking account.
- From Settings, select eDocument Preferences to enroll your account(s) in eStatements.
Please note: Accounts that are included in a combined statement will all be enrolled in eStatements if anyone account contained in the combined statement is enrolled in eStatements.
- Select Electronic from the drop-down menu.
- Review the eDocument Delivery Agreement and select “I accept” to accept the eDocument Delivery Agreement.
- Enter the e-mail address where you would like monthly notifications sent when your eStatements are available for viewing.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process for each account that you want to have paperless delivery.
- You now have the ability to view and print the accounts you enabled for eStatements. Select eDocuments and then Statements. Choose the account from the drop-down and the statement date and click Get Statement.
Please note: it may take up 30 days for your paper statement to stop being mailed.
When you sign up for eStatements, you will begin receiving your deposit account statement online instead of in the U.S. mail.
eStatements are currently available for deposit account statements (checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit and IRA accounts).
eStatements are not currently available for Loans, Safe Boxes and other account notices.
Interest/disclosure and maturity notices and certain other account notices will continue to be mailed via U.S. mail, even if you enroll in eStatements.
For each of your Kitsap Bank accounts, you will receive a monthly e-mail notification from email@example.com when your eStatement is available for viewing in Online Banking.
We do not send your actual eStatement through e-mail. Instead we send you an e-mail notification that your eStatement is available to view online. For added security, there will not be a link in this e-mail. You will need to log on to our secure Online Banking or Cash Management web site where your account information is protected by 128-bit encryption technology. Keeping your computer up-to-date with the latest patches and virus definitions also helps ensure that your personal information remains secure.
Your eStatement will be an Adobe PDF version of your actual printed statement.
To access your eStatement, from Transactions, select Statements and you will immediately be able to view your last 18 months of statements for accounts that you enrolled. You will begin to receive eStatement e-mail notifications and should stop receiving paper statements with your next statement cycle. If your statement has recently cycled, you may receive one last paper statement before eStatement e-mail notifications begin.
Deposit account statements are available to view online for up to 18 months prior to your current statement cycle. You can request a copy of past statements by sending us a Secure Message from the Services menu. Standard research fees will apply. There is no fee to request a paper copy of a regulatory notice or a copy of the changes of fees or terms on your account.