** Call for a quote for line amounts $1,500,000 to $3,000,000; only available for owner occupied.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
CLTV = Combined Loan to Value
- Subject to Credit Approval.
- Variable rate based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate of 5.50% as of 12-20-18 plus a margin range of -0.25% to +1.25%.
- Your actual rate and payment amount may be different as determined by your collateral, term, loan amount and credit qualifications.
- Rates are subject to change depending on market conditions and may increase after consummation.
- Estimated interest only loan payment examples are as follows: (A). $4.58 per month, for each $1,000 advanced at 5.50% APR. (B) $4.79 per month, for each $1,000 advanced at 5.75% APR. (C) $5.00 per month, for each $1,000 advanced at 6.00% APR to $5.21 per month, for each $1,000 advanced at 6.25% APR. (D) $5.42 per month, for each $1,000 advanced at 6.50% APR. Interest only payments will result in a balloon payment due at maturity. (Maximum interest only payment $15.00 per month, for each $1,000 advanced at 18% APR.)
- Rate to float monthly with a floor established at origination depending on the lien position, occupancy, loan amount and term; maximum of 18% APR.
- Detached Single Family 1 - 4 Residential homes in the State of Washington only. Other collateral limitations may apply.
- Owner Occupied only - The Bank will pay all of the initial third party fees such as but not limited to appraisal, credit reports, recording fees, flood determinations, title and escrow fees. If this line of credit is terminated on or before the 36th month from the Credit Agreement date you will be required to repay all fees and charges initially paid by the Bank. Third party fees and charges generally total between $560.86 and $5,314.01 and the Bank will provide you with an itemization of these fees upon closing. You may terminate your Line of Credit by paying the balance in full and requesting us to reconvey the Deed of Trust that secures the Credit Lien. You may pay your Credit Line to a zero balance and not pay this fee if you intend to keep the credit line active.
- Second Homes and Non Owner Occupied requests, the borrower is responsible to pay all associated third party fees and charges which generally total between $560.86 and $5,314.01.
- Second Homes and Non Owner Occupied requests are subject to a prepayment penalty of $500.00 for loans paid within the first 24 months.
- Property insurance required and flood insurance may be required if applicable.
- You should consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges for the Home Equity Line of Credit.
Fixed Rate Option Feature for Owner Occupied Only
- Option to term out up to 3 different Fixed Rate portions at any time during the life of the draw period.
- The principal becomes available again in the Home Equity Line of Credit as the balance is repaid on the Fixed Rate Option.
- The minimum amount for a Fixed Rate Option is $5,000; the maximum is the outstanding balance.
- The term-out period for a Fixed Rate Advance is 36 months to 120 months depending on the amount fixed.
- The minimum monthly payment is $100.00 or the fully amortized payment whichever is greater.
- A fee of $50.00 applies for each Fixed Rate Option.
Contact your local branch for the rates available for the Fixed Rate Options.